Introducing the BEST* no-fee coverage travel card! Get rewarded every time you use it, and redeem your points for travel, merchandise, gift cards, or charity.
- 10 points for every dollar you spend
- Unlimited points that never expire
- No annual fee
- Book your travel with any airline and without black-out periods
- Redeem online for travel, exclusive Alberta experiences, or merchandise at atbmyrewards.com
- Top up your travel or merchandise redemption with payment to your card for the difference to get your rewards sooner
- Redeem points for donations to your favourite charity at ATBcares.com
- Exchange your points for other loyalty programs
- Book your own travel directly online, or book separately and redeem your points for a credit to your account
- Option to add a free MasterCard PayPass Sticker
- Flight Delay2 covers up to $500 for eligible living expenses incurred during a 4-or-more-hour delay.
- Delayed Luggage2 provides reimbursement up to $500 for essential items if checked luggage is delayed for 4 or more hours.
- WeatherGuard™ Enjoy up to a $300 discount towards future travel if precipitation is more than 0.5 inches in a 24-hour period on at least half of the total number of days on your affected trip. Trip must be a minimum of 4 days/3 nights within Canada, the United States, or Caribbean. Discount must be applied to a trip taken within the next 2 years of return from the affected trip. Discount is available on travel arranged through Aimia. Read terms and conditions
- Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty Insurance2 protects purchases against damage or theft for up to 90 days and doubles the original manufacturer's warranty up to a maximum of one additional year.
- Travel Assistance Services3 provides 24/7 assistance for lost documents and ticket replacements, lost luggage assistance, and legal referrals when travelling outside of your province of residence.
- Car Rental Insurance2 includes up to 31 days of collision damage waiver coverage, plus offers accidental death and dismemberment benefits up to $150,000, and personal effects insurance coverage up to $1,000.
- Common Carrier Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance2 provides up to $200,000 if a covered loss occurs while travelling on a common carrier.
Read full certificate of insurance and WeatherGuard terms and conditions
You may also be interested in:
MasterCard Balance Protection
Gain the peace of mind knowing that your MasterCard bill will be paid off if you unexpectedly lose your job, or in the event of disability, critical illness, or death.
Monitor your personal credit file against potential credit fraud crimes so you can be sure your good credit will stay that way.
Pet health insurance ensures that your pet gets the very best care if the unexpected happens. Get a 5% discount off Petsecure monthly premiums using the offer code: GCATB.
* Best coverage compared to insurance coverage for no annual fee travel credit cards of the big 5 financial institutions in Canada as of Oct. 1/13.
1 On approved credit, conditions apply. Offer available on new ATB Financial MasterCard accounts only where the cardholder had no previous MasterCard with ATB Financial, 0% interest for 6 months applies only to the transferred balance; new charges will be charged the indicated interest rate. Interest is accumulated monthly but will be waived on each payment date if the account remains in good standing.
2 All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions. Please refer to the insurance certificate on this page for full terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions. Coverage is underwritten by American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida and/or American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, Assurant Solutions® companies. ®Assurant Solutions is a registered trademark of Assurant Inc.
3 Travel Assistance Services are assistance and referral services, please see details in the certificate of insurance.
WeatherGuard™ is a trademark of Aimia Proprietary Loyalty Canada Inc.
MY REWARDS® is a registered trademark of Alberta Treasury Branches. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard Internal Inc. Alberta Treasury Branches is a licensed user of the registered trademark and design owned by MasterCard International Inc.
The Balance Protection plan is underwritten by the Manufacturer Life Insurance Company (Manulife Financial) and First North American Insurance Company (FNA) and is offered to eligible ATB Financial MasterCard personal cardholders on a group plan basis.
Credit Alert® is a registered trademark of Intersections Inc. The CREDIT ALERT® service is provided by Intersections Inc. in conjunction with Carlson Marketing Canada Ltd.